Friday, January 14, 2011

Thailand Trip

Hope all is well at home in that states. I am currently nearing the end of a 12 hour layover in Incheon airport, South Korea. Our original plan was to make it into Seoul (the capital) for the day, but I didnt get the memo on the sub freezing temperatures (18degrees when we landed) and snow on the ground. SO shorts and a t-shirt were not going to cut it. Caitlin and I managed to catch a couple hours of sleep this morning in the kids play place here at the airport. We were the only ones in the play place when we fell asleep at 5am, but when we woke up a couple hours later 3 other koreans had caught on... After the great nights rest we found out we could get a hot shower and use an internet cafe for free, who knew korean air was so hospitable... our flight leaves at 5 pm and we are definitely looking forward to getting on our way!

I will try to update the blog at least once a week, if not more to share stories, pictures and the experiences during our trip in thailand. I hope to hear from all of you and keep in touch during the trip.

Next time I post I hopefully will have made it to Bangkok, Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment